Sunday, March 14, 2021

Closure

Hey, hey. Hey!

Looks like my last post was April 27, 2012. Fast-forward 3,244 days and we're back where we left off.

Not really.

The TR was completed in May 2011 and it enjoyed a bunch of Saturday mornings at Cars & Coffee when it was in Irvine and we (I, really) met some cool car dudes. Also had lots of fun driving around SoCal - sunshine and convertibles mix really, really well. The car won best in class at English Motors at Fairbrook September 2011 and I eventually sold 'er to a famous author in the Bay Area a few weeks later.

If I have the time and enthusiasm, I'll post some interesting (TBD) posts. I have some notes I've kept throughout and after the resto, but if there are any specific areas of interest, drop a comment.

When I said Hello:


And Goodbye:

No comments:

Post a Comment